Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lifehouse 'Everything'

AMazing. Watching this will bless you.

Today was a rainy day...of course the day I chose to get a hair cut. So much for the styling part. My hair is not used to this humidity!

This morning I went running...a first in a long time. I love workout classes, crunches, machines, and pilaties, but running is a different story. After running cross country in 9th grade, I decided running is not the sport for me. But, I had to prove to myself that I still could run if I chose to (which I rarely do). The weather was slightly misty, perfect. I cranked the volume up on a Running Playlist and ran my heart out. It felt so good.

I've decided there are too many ups and downs in my day, and I need more consistency. As I contemplated, I knew the only thing constant and true is the Lord. This morning I wrote down lots of verses about Him being our Rock, our Firm Foundation: Psalm 18:2, Psalm 19:14, Psalm 40:2-3, and 1 Corinthians 15:58.

He is steadfast and faithful in a roller-coaster world. Take refuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment