Monday, February 16, 2009

Cinnamon Apple

Today's Choice: Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea. Most delicious.

The other day a good guy friend and I were chatting about life and then we started talking about our new love of tea. Since that day about a week ago, he's texted me a few times about tea that he's drinking. Its really great. We text about tea! He doesn't even know I have a blog named Chai Vanilla Tea. haha. He's been going through the Tazos and giving me his take on them. Our mutual favorite is the Tazo Awake tea. (even better with coffee creamer!)

Through this life, do you ever wish there was more consistency? In people, in actions, in words, in friendships, in financial security.... Life would be so much more simple if it was consistent. But less exciting. I think I could go for that though. The One constant through it all is our sweet Lord Jesus. He is a Rock and firm foundation like nothing else. At times like these, I am especially thankful for His faithfulness as a Rock. When all around is changing, He never changes.

Hebrews 13:8- "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever."
What peace goes through my soul just reading those words! The God who created the Universe and parted the Red Sea and raised His Son from the dead is the very same God who is listening to me!

Build your faith on His solid rock.
Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment