Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Checklist

By August 31, 2009, I want to:

  • Lead a high school girls Bible Study
  • Read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • Memorize 8 new worship songs on guitar
  • Spend more time with my brother and sister
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Spend more time with the Lord- consistent time in prayer
  • Write a short story and send it off to a magazine
  • Decide what I want to do: teach, write, publish?
  • Have a 4.0 GPA
  • Be more graceful and forgiving
  • Memorize more Scripture
  • Teach 3 people to play guitar
  • Learn how to sell items on eBay
  • Participate in a great girls' Bible Study
  • Do 3 spin classes a week
  • Learn how to cook from my mom and practice lots of cooking
  • Play piano for hours to my heart's content
  • Quality time with my favorite friends
  • Discovering fun places to visit in the middle of nowhere

I'm ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment