Monday, May 24, 2010

SUMMER

Out of nowhere, a lot of my friends now have blogs! Reading all of their witty and brilliant posts has inspired me to make a fresh post. February was a while ago, I suppose.

The past month was a flurry. A wonderful flurry though! Last classes of sophomore year, lots of studying for finals, taking finals, packing my room, moving into my new house, situating the summer subleasers of my new house, driving home, being a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding, watching my brother graduate, and just this week am I truly getting the chance to catch my breath. Whew!

I'm pretty "productiveness" driven and I evaluate myself each day on how much I've gotten done. The past week has been so wonderful to truly have nothing pressing to do, but to simply rest and relax and rejuvenate.

Along with productivity comes a huge love for goalsetting... I'll be working on my summer goals.

In seven days, I'll board a plane and fly across the ocean (for the first time!!) to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and France. My friends and I are covering our trip in prayer and trusting the Lord for the trip of a lifetime.

Currently reading: The Rainmaker by John Grisham and Mere Christianity by CS Lewis.

God is all-
mg

No comments:

Post a Comment